At the airport terminal, we offer rentals of commercial space, office space and auxiliary premises. In the airport territory, land and indoor space are available for rent.
If you would like to cooperate with us in non-aviation services, please fill out the cooperation form below. For questions about commercial space rental opportunities at the Airport's terminal, please contact SIA TAV Latvia by e-mail at [email protected].
SIA TAV Latvia, manager of commercial areas at Riga Airport Terminal
Since January 2011, all commercial spaces at Riga Airport Terminal have been leased out to the commercial space operator SIA TAV Latvia, based on the results of an international tender. The company is a subsidiary of TAV Airports Holding, which is part of Groupe ADP and one of the leaders in the airport business worldwide. The company manages:
- Ankara Esenboga, Izmir Adnan Menderes, Alanya Gazipasa, Bodrum Milas and Antalya airports in Turkey;
- Tbilisi and Batumi airports in Georgia;
- Monastir and Enfidha-Hammamet airports in Tunisia;
- Skopje and Ohrid airports in North Macedonia;
- Medina Airport in Saudi Arabia;
- Zagreb Airport in Croatia.
TAV Airports Holding is also active in other airport operations, including duty-free shops, food and beverage, ground handling, information technology, security and operational services.