Looking for professional and reliable cargo services? Meet the cargo operators working at Riga Airport.
ACTS is a company founded in 2005 by a group of professionals with a more than 15 years’ experience in cargo handling. The company has its own customs-bonded warehouse within just 100 m from the cargo apron.
- Handling of air cargo (consolidation, division, packing, X-ray screening, documentation).
- Centre for handling of perishable goods (vacuum cooling equipment, sorting and indoor storage space with temperature control).
- On-site cargo control: customs control, phytosanitary inspection, food and veterinary service.
- Warehousing services, including cold storage facilities for up to 100 tonnes of food.
- Warehouse – 2000 m2.
- Administrative building – 2500 m2.
- Customs-bonded outdoor space – 7120 m2.
- Maximum cargo handling capacity – 100 000 tonnes per year.
Since 2001, the cargo handling company Baltic Cargo Center has provided reliable, safe and professional cargo handling services for airlines and forwarders 24 h a day.
- Baltic Cargo Center offers a full range of services in ground handling of cargo and mail consignments, including X-ray screening.
- Warehouse area – 1600 m2 (including cold storage facilities with the capacity of 30 m3 and office space of 450 m2).
- Maximum cargo turnover – 15 000 tonnes per year.
AG Handling was founded in 2007 as a Cargo Terminal Operator at Riga International Airport to provide state-of-the-art cargo terminal services at the airport.
- Two warehouses with a total area of 2500 sq.m.
- Premises for storage of perishable goods (-18°С or +8°С).
- Premises for storing valuable cargo and weapons.
- Premises for storing dangerous goods.
- Specialization in the handling of specific goods (dangerous, perishable, valuable).
- Preparation of documents for import, export, transfer and transit cargo.
- Security checks.
- Cargo Container Handling (ULD).
- Incoming and outgoing road feeder service transport and document preparation.
- Collection of fees according to air waybills.
- Apron supervision services.
- Cargo transportation between cargo terminals.
- Customs warehouse services.
(The premises of Baltic Cargo Center Ltd.)
The company Aviation Service was established in 2006. It provides reliable and safe professional cargo handling services to airlines and forwarders.
- Comprehensive range of services in cargo and mail handling, including security checks, handling of specialized cargo (dangerous, perishable, valuable).
- Preparation of import, export, transit and trasfer cargo documentation (Dangerous goods, Live Animals documentation).
- Warehouse area 1600 m2 (including cold storage space with capacity of 30m3).
- (RFS) cargo transport services and documentation preparation.
- Apron supervision services.
EKL/LS was founded in January 1992. In October 1992 the Partnership Contract with United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS) was concluded in the area of courier services. In 2000 EKL/LS became an Authorized Service Contractor of UPS on the territory of Latvian Republic with the goal to carry out the whole spectrum of UPS services related to documents and parcels processing and transportation.